Saturday, April 17, 2010

The First Tee

I sped home - literally - after landing in Tulsa to get to Ozark before Ryan's PE class was over. I decided to document a few of our surroundings since they will soon be changing.

This is the fastest speed limit I think I have ever seen - courtesy of the Cherokee Turnpike in OK about 15 minutes from our house.

The lovely Cherokee casino, right across the border into OK where gambling is legal on Indian land. This place gives our ER quite a bit of business.

The main stoplight where we do most of our business: Walmart and Lowes on the left - bank and mechanic on the right.

Driving up 59 to Gentry from Siloam. Very flat, but nice to see all of baby calves with their mommas this time of year.


I wanted to get to Ryan's PE class because the First Tee was there teaching them how to play golf. This organization came for two days and worked with Ryan's class - how nice!






Its not over until everybody finds all the balls.

No comments: