Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring turns into summer

I came home from Denver and spring had gone to summer!

These tulips came up in our yard this year and I don't remember them from last year - I love surprises!

Little red bud tree in the front yard

Please help me ID this tree? It blooms like this every year and the blooms only stay for about a week then fall off and then the tree just has dark redish green leaves.


When I left this tree just had buds - I came back to open leaves!
I certainly will miss this view in the backyard, but not the smell of the cow paddies.

Dogwood blossoms make beautiful pictures.

Left = Before PSE Right = After PSE
Yet another Photoshop experiment. And I learned how to put them side by side in one file. Its not perfectly equal but oh well. You can get the idea. I'm learning so much more about photo editing and experimenting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY awesome.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Surreal!
Dad