
This is the first squirrel I've seen in our feeder the entire time we have lived here - I'd like to know how he got up there! But he broke a piece on the back of the tray doing it.

In the morning they are closed...

But in the afternoon they open!

I've decided I love bulbs - work one time - then enjoy them for years to come. I'm enjoying these flowers and I didn't do any of the work to get them!

Buds

More buds

Stanley and Valeri are coming and I was trying to keep the clean bathroom rugs fluffy but somebody loves soft things so I gave up...
*****
Today is also Jason Rector's 4th birthday! Hardly seems like it has been a year since the last one.

I asked Jason to smile and this is what I got...

Jason and his daddy Joe like to put together Legos - this is the Lego racecar Jason picked out for his birthday. The other 3 kids are Che, Seth, and Addie? who belong to the Enos. Mrs. Eno teaches an English class at OAA.

Everybody loves playdoh! Especially when you can make animals out of it.
(Joe was catching a snooze... too much birthday goodness!)

No comments:
Post a Comment