Thursday, December 28, 2006

Target practice

Dad stapled Post-Its to the trees in our back yard. He's a pretty good shot! Apparently he's had lots of target practice in his pre-children days. Don't we look like rednecks? This post strangely reminds me of another family's recent holiday blog from the backporch. Maybe the Iversons and Fords will have to have a little feud.

That sucker is hard to pump! Well, for Stephanie and me. For Dad, it takes about 3.2 seconds...

And then we took it out to the back 40... (aka, the woods behind our house)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gun gift was perfect. I bet he turned into a kid again immediately!

I have to say, I've never seen Crocs out here in the West. What are they made out of??? Rubber?

Hey, if you're getting rid of the dog bed, I know a yellow Lab who could use it! ;o)

Love all the pics, Jaclyn - keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the ravine Bill uses to teach his girls how to use the gun behind our house:)
Great to see you again! Karen

Carrie said...

You know, the butt of the gun goes ON your shoulder!

whisperer said...

We're up for a feud. You bring the ammo, we'll bring the rootbeer. Your deck or mine? We could battle for crocs. I got bright pink ones for Christmas!