Saturday night we took a break from the pre-exam week crunch for a Christmas party. I learned that marshmallow fluff is quite possibly one of the stickiest things on earth and that GoldBond powder doesn't make a good baby powder alternative.


Our Redneck mobile-sleigh gingerbread house complete with toilet driver's seat and gingerbread reindeer
And when the reindeer gets tired there's always the jet pack
The winner of the contest: the log cabin complete with indoor lighting and outdoor hot tub. (The 3rd entry will not be shown due to severe plagerism by certain participants, er... participant.)
And when the reindeer gets tired there's always the jet pack
The winner of the contest: the log cabin complete with indoor lighting and outdoor hot tub. (The 3rd entry will not be shown due to severe plagerism by certain participants, er... participant.)
The Grinch and his reindog
We ended the night with a white elephant gift exchange. I was lucky number 1 so I got to pick the first present and take the last one from somebody else. I ended up going home with one of the things we brought: the movie Hitch. Ryan ended up with the GoldBond powder. Unknowingly the person who wrapped it had stapled holes in the bottle so when Ryan squeezed it a little bit I got a small menthol-scented shower. Memories of my nursing home days came flooding back to me...Homemade fun is definitely the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment