Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving


Cooking dinner

Waiting for dinner to cook... This stool came from my grandma's house, but it used to be covered with cracking white paint until mom decided to "fix" it. The cousins always fought over who got to sit on it at meals. I don't fit on it quite as well as I used to but it still reminds me of lots of big family meals at Grandma's house.

Stephanie playing Need for Speed

Watching White Christmas
(My grandmother always had this movie at her house and we watched it every year.)

A little post-movie fun.

Dad the photojournalist

Stephanie and I used to get these curlers put in our hair every Friday night. Mom and Stephanie decided to pull them out again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww . . . thanks so much for posting the pics, Jaclyn. It means a lot to me to be able to see them.
Hope you guys are enjoying your time home. Sounds like it could be your last for awhile from what Ken said over the phone. You and Stephanie have a safe trip back to Southern and no more car accidents!