Sunday, November 5, 2006

Git R Done

Saturday night was the Extreme Dodgeball tournament. I've never seen so many SAU students dressed in crazy clothing. Attendance was worth it just to see the fashion show.

Ryan's team was Git R Done with Nataniel, Chris, Jonathan, Jill, and Erica.


Ryan does the "na, na na na, na na, come get me" dance

And yet I still claim him...

In other news I set a few records today. I had 6 patients at once for the first time. It's very scary to walk in the door (a little late because of a car accident blocking the road on the way in) and see that there's not enough staff and night shift is going crazy because somebody coded (and died) unexpectedly at 5 AM. All of the administrative nurses for our 3 sister floors were even there on a Sunday because of the short staffing, we should have taken pictures to document the occasion. I also bleached my favorite oldest uniform cleaning off my stethoscope with bleach wipes after being in my isolation room. So I threw the top away tonight after almost 3 years of faithful service. I have been needing to throw it away for awhile, maybe this was the handwriting on the wall. So there's a few work rites of passage for me...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

man I really am sorry I missed that. I think ryan should go for that style permanently. Defiantely him

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! tell ol nataniel i said hi. :) i love that guy! we had fun in math together.. yeah, he'll remember... ;)

vjk said...

I'm glad you still claim him; I'm not sure I want to.