For those of you who call my cell phone during the day, this is where it answers: my locker.
2 Central Nurses Station
The balloons are because our floor shocked the hospital by winning the patient satisfaction award for this quarter.

From the other side...

The coveted trophy
What you see behind is the monitors booth. Somebody sits there and watches the patient's heart rhythms at all times.

The medroom/supply room 1

The medroom/supply room 2
The grey machines are called a pixis (would that be pixi for plural?) that hold medications. You have to know a code to get into this room and you have to use your ID and scan a finger to get into a pixis.

Our floor has 34 beds (I think) on 4 halls...
This is the front hall or 41-48

Affectionately called "The HOLE" this is 51-63, the longest hall. My legs ache when I work this hall (which I did yesterday and today) and it tends to attract the hardest patients somehow.

66-73

The back hall, 76-81, going to the Chattanooga Heart Institute

The connecting tunnel to CHI where I come to get the weather report, when I have time.
1 comment:
I liked seeing these pictures of where you work and where your calls are answered when you're at work! Keep shooting and posting. I hope to get mine caught up someday this week now that we're home again and can enjoy a computer. I missed it this past week while in Michigan.
Post a Comment