Last night they were showing the Sound of Music in the park. It was fun to watch with hundreds of people out on blankets. Here are some views of downtown. They are working on the bridge so it doesn't look quite as pretty as it usually does.
Coolidge is looking much better than the last time I saw it. I wish something better was playing Sat. night so I could go down there and watch a movie too! I'm glad you had fun!
WOW. that really made me homesick. i wish i could have been there with you! i used to watch that movie all the time as a kid b/c that's the only movie my grandparents had. :) anyways, i hope you are having a good week. i miss you!
3 comments:
Coolidge is looking much better than the last time I saw it. I wish something better was playing Sat. night so I could go down there and watch a movie too! I'm glad you had fun!
WOW. that really made me homesick. i wish i could have been there with you! i used to watch that movie all the time as a kid b/c that's the only movie my grandparents had. :) anyways, i hope you are having a good week. i miss you!
love tara
That woulda' been fun. Were there lots of mosquitos???? The picture is neat, in spite of the bridge work.
Post a Comment