
Lacock Villiage, the village of Merriton from the old BBC Pride and Prejudice. So old and quaint!
Lacock Abbey, home for about 25 nuns and 9 priests at a time. During WWII people found shelter here.
History was made at the London airport the day we flew out. The big plane with the blue tail is an Airbus built in France, the biggest plane in the world. It's double decker the whole way back. It took a test run from Paris to London the day we flew out. Everybody in the airport was talking about it.Well, that's all folks! After leaving the ground almost an hour late and making our way thru customs, we got out of the Dulles airpiort and drove home, arriving at 3 AM. So far everybody's taking naps during the day except me. My head feels a bit weird, but I'm sleeping at night, even if I am waking up at 6 every morning. We really enjoyed this trip and I think everybody should go to England at least once in their lifetime if they go nowhere else. I'm going to miss it very much. . .



1 comment:
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment