Friday, May 26, 2006

Camping out... at home?

I'm so confused as to where I'm supposed to be... Moving to Kari's, going home, going to England, coming back, staying at the Heilmans, moving into a duplex, Carrie here for the weekend, sleeping on an air mattress on the floor... I wish I could put pictures up of my new place like Carrie has but I don't have a digital camera at my disposal so you'll have to wait. My elcectricity wasn't turned on until a day late so I was put a bit behind schedule getting things together. So far I have my bedroom cleaned and a few counters in the kitchen. I had to dig thru a box to find a clean cup. Boxes piled everywhere. I'm wearing flip flops in the shower because I haven't had time to clean it. I've barely even been in that silly place. Too much trying to work before Technology and the Educator starts and trying to catch up on the two weeks of the other class that I missed while I was in England. Plus I'm precepting a SAU nursing student for 10 shifts, which is fun, but doing that means you have to stay so energetic all day long and on top of things, and teaching somebody something all day long is wearing. We are starting to reach the precipice where he knows how to do a lot of things himself and will just go do them without me prompting him all the time. Sigh... help... I want to sleep for 2 days. And then have 2 days to unpack and clean... ALL DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»