Saturday, March 11, 2006

Coming Home is Wonderful! & The Curse of Money

I'm at home for a few days, what I'll call my "spring break" I guess. I still haven't written my essays for my midterm exam in healthcare policy class but who cares. I haven't felt like it. It's nice to finally be away from school with my parents. I think the older you get the more you appreciate them; their wisdom, their love, their home, their advice. I've got a really good set.

If somebody actually did take the responsibility of being my financial respresentative, here's something else for you to keep track of. Would you like to take on the federal government? I just found out yesterday that I owe the IRS $492. Maybe I should have recovered a little more from my $500 car repair before I let myself find out how much I owed the government. Thank goodness this is the last year I'll be filing as a dependent making an adult wage...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

what in the heck were you doing up so early on sabbath?

Ryan and Jaclyn said...

I wasn't up that early, the times on all my postings are off. I've just been too lazy to figure out how to fix it. I'm sure you'll tell me how though ;-)