Thursday, February 1, 2007

The blizzard of 07!

5 AM - I've woken up to snow! As fun as this is, it means that everybody is going to be too petrified to get to work, especially as it is now turning to freezing rain. Dorinda and I plan to try shortly but I thought I'd share for those of you who are still asleep and may not even get to see this when you wake up. Pray for me today cause I have a feeling it's going to be a frustrating day at the hospital since bad weather always makes us have problems. I wonder if Puxatawney Phil will see his shadow tomorrow??? And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ryan Heilman! Normally I think he would love show in Collegedale, but as it might hinder his plans for getting here today he just might recant on his winter weather fettish.


No comments: