Sunday, February 4, 2007

Carrie and Ryan come to visit

On Friday we went with Hollie and Brooks to the Olive Garden to celebrate 3 birthdays: Ryan, Hollie and Brooks. I like the expressions in this picture: I'm frustrated cause Ryan's trying to trick me with a "how many?" game while Hollie gives us the look...

Girlfriends














The weekend's main attraction: a bongo board Ryan H got from the PE department. It's actually very tiring trying to balance and move back and forth on it but it's a great way to stay warm in this cold weather.

Ryan always seemed to be strumming a guitar...





Ryan and Ryan went outside for a little Sabbath afternoon hoop shooting



Saturday night we played Ukrainian Manners (or a lack thereof), a game where you have to write to 100 while somebody is rolling a die, trying to get a 6 or 1 so they can steal your pen and write their numbers. Ryan Heilman won both times...

Stephanie still thinks she has the pen but Ryan's actually writing while Jaclyn rolls the die. Ryan is poised to grab the die once Jaclyn grabs the pen from Ryan.

All's fun and games until somebody's nose gets scratched grabbing the pen!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Is he gonna' be all right? Poor guy - you really shouldn't play for blood, Jaclyn!

Surfs Up said...

Nice pictures Jaclyn! I really enjoyed that game of Manners, it was pretty intense. We'll have to play again when I come to visit. I hope you enjoyed watching the Colts win last night, I heard about the score from the pilot!

Ryan

Surfs Up said...

Nice pictures of the Manners game. It was a blast being there this weekend. Has Ryan recovered from the game yet?!