Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday: let me off the merry-go-round!

5:45-7:25 Get ready, breakfast, read/write 1 pg research article review, write 1 pg bibliography (I expect kudos on my procrastinatory (this is not a word, I know) efficiency from my tutors, who know who they are)

7:30-8 Organ practice

8-11 Research

11-11:15 Review in prep for teaching presentation on lung auscultation

11:15-11:45 CK for lunch with Ryan

11:45-2:25 Instructional Evaluation (present aforementioned presentation and critique classmates)

2:25-2:45 Discuss thesis topics with Dean of Nursing and how to teach EKG’s (for when I will be teaching a class in Adult 2 in March)

2:50-3 Walk around church parking lot and stare at sky

3-3:45 Organ lesson: many composers (Mendelssohn, Bach, and Buxtehude) = playing like a multiple personality = highly frustrating but intriguing

3:45-4 Home, bring the trash can up from the road, answer my day’s worth of MSN conversations, read a few e-mails, begin this list

4-4:40 Trip to Wal-Mart (made possible by our new Collegedale Wal-Mart!)

5 Waffle supper (so I have breakfast for the next week)

6-8:30 mainly downtime (HALLELUJAH!)

8:30-10:?? Proof Stephanie's American History paper for McHitler, organize myself for next week, write a thank-you note, discuss paint colors for my apt with my uncle, finish the dishes

10:20+ CRASH and be almost thankful that my schedule tomorrow (and the next day) will include mainly one thing: WORK

*Note to self - things I did not do today: drink water, exercise, and spend more than 5 minutes with devotions but honestly, where was there time?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

what's amazing about your procrastinating is that you wrote your paper at an ungodly hour of the morning

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS FABULOUS and made me smile the whole way. :) You're amazing! I think I need to coin procrastinatory in my dictionary too.... I start school in 7 days and don't have a dang thing done.... Note: DRINK WATER!!! If anything, running to the toilet is a nice little 3 minutes of "down time" in all the rat race that no one can make you feel guilty for.. Why do you think I do it?!?! :) Love ya

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that the name "McHitler" is just a joke!

whisperer said...

I think if you spent less time with the "Ryan" you would have time to drink water and pee. Which I think should be included in your day. You can count running to the potty as exercise and keep something devotional in there. Its all about multitasking.

All I did Thursday is catch up on my TVoed stuff and feed the cats. So I may not be a good source of personal organization. :\

Surfs Up said...

Wow, it sounds like you were pretty busy. It sounds like you need to take a vacation somewhere with Ryan!