Monday, January 8, 2007

The road back to Collegedale...

On Friday I took a train to Ryan's house in Charlotte. It was exciting and very strange to ride on a train and see people stopping for you and hearing the whistle blow every 3 minutes. It reminded me of my days on MPA's bus for tours actually. I didn't even think to pull my camera out while I was at Ryan's house so unfortunately I have nothing to share.




On the way back to Collegedale... We're back to the grind of school, how lovely.

2 comments:

vjk said...

I feel bad I didn't get any pictures of your visit. The Pegs & Jokers game would have been a good time to capture a picture of the champs!
We hope you will come again. Susan really appreciated you & Ryan helping out at the last minute for SS too.

Valeri

Gilligan said...

The picture of all of you looking down into the camera is hilarious. I now know what Ryan's presents see on christmas moring as they are being unwrapped. lol