Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Me in my Turtle

My Kelty sleeping bag came today while I was at work. It's a little big don't you think? But hey, who could pass up a $35 deal? I probably won't ever use it when I would actually need the 30 degree rating anyway. The back is grey and the front is green, makes me feel like a bit like a turtle or a strange caterpillar. Now I'm ready to go camping...

5 comments:

MJ said...

So where did you order it from??? We need to get some for colder weather before we go camping. Haven't had time to go looking.

Surfs Up said...

I'm ready for some camping too! This week has flown by and next Wednesday will be homeleave!!

Ryan

whisperer said...

You and Carrie can hop around in your sleeping bags now!

Anonymous said...

looks cozy! and the price is right... you do look rather like an aphid though... ;) love ya,
tara

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! Yes the big green bug in a house near you!
mom