
On Sabbath I had Ryan, Jerad, Chris, Jon, Stephanie, and Tanya over for spaghetti with key lime pie for dessert.
Then we headed to Signal Pointe for a hike, some beautiful scenery, and a little rock climbing.





The boys take a whack at rock climbing...
while Stephanie watches from above.
If Jon were really falling lets hope he wouldn't look this calm...

Then we headed to Signal Pointe for a hike, some beautiful scenery, and a little rock climbing.





The boys take a whack at rock climbing...
while Stephanie watches from above.
If Jon were really falling lets hope he wouldn't look this calm...
3 comments:
look at that sexy pose... what is up with me? Gotta be the hair. I'm so full of myself :)
Nice pictures of Signal Mt.! I remember having fun biking up there in years past. It sounds like a big change is coming for you in your work. I'll see you this weekend!
Ryan
Ahhh... Some of my old stomping grounds... :) Ask Jerad if he remembers a rather epic trick we took a bit north of there (the signal point trail connects with it). I'm sure he will. :) It involved dark, LOTS of rain, cold, and him running around in nothing but his underwear and a jacket. Tell him I miss those days. :)
And I miss you! I'm glad you're having a good year. You look so happy! I can't believe I'm coming home in just 8 weeks! My parents are coming in 3, which is exciting. I also bought a car! I'll post pictures of it soon. love ya,
tara
Post a Comment