
Yes, they put 23 candles on there and it took me 3 tries to get them all out cause I was laughing. But who cares, I already got what I would have wished for so...
Playing with the wrapping from Hollie's gift
Hollie got me Uno Attack for my birthday. While Ryan and I were making a quick roadtrip for batteries, they were taking strange pictures...

Hey Carrie, I think you too need to apply your self portrait skills and get a picture of you and another Ryan on your blog!

Dave awaits his fate from the mighty Uno card spitter, will it be 0? will it be 6?
Nick made us VERY nervous by removing the object of hours of work from Kari's dining room table.
2 comments:
Looks like great fun. Happy for you, gal. Enjoyed our recent time together. I love you.
Hey Jaclyn! Happy Belated Birthday! (sorry, I'm always behind on things) I love all the pics...especially the one of you and Ryan...you guys are soooo cute! I'm so happy for you!!! :-) Miss you lots!
Post a Comment