
Building a fire at a Pathfinder camporee, we're probably about 10.

Getting ready. I didn't make it in time to ride in the limo with the bridesmaids to the Botanical Gardens where the wedding was but I got to help her get dressed.
Walking in with her dad. Mr. Ross was in the Navy and we kept having to change our baptism date because his sub kept getting delayed coming back to port. We had a lot of fun at their house with him.
My dad was the minister of course. Planes kept flying over from the naval station so he had to stop periodically and wait for the noise to die down. Lauren just graduated with a degree in Architecture, her husband, Will, is a mechanical engineer with his PhD already.
We pick up right where we left off as best friends. The reception was at the Chrysler Museum of Art. Lauren is a big modern art buff.
Now it's a 7 hour drive back to Southern, to school, and to work. I've gone about 25 hours on the road this weekend... sigh...
2 comments:
Wow - what super pictures of the wedding. You will be glad to have Internet after Wednesday! And when you're ready for us to come take some pictures of your apartment, let us know, then you can post them! I'm so glad the rug works so well, and I love the lamp! Enjoy.
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment