My internet is finally hooked up at home! There were some moments when I thought it wasn't going to work... when the guys were crawling around under my house and couldn't figure out where it was coming from, when they couldn't get it to load on my computer, when it quit working right after they left and I had to call tech support. But sigh... it works now...
In other news... I found out why there wasn't a battery in my smoke detector. In mid-shampoo this morning the alarm started going off from the steam in the shower. I'm frantically grabbing a towel, traipsing into the hall dripping water all over the floor on my tip toes, clawing the stupid battery out before the people across the wall think the world is coming to an end. It was great... I'm glad there was nobody there to see it and laugh. We'll see if the steam effects the new detector the landlord gave me if I put it out in the kitchen.
And here I sit in this crazy technology class again. Halfway over I keep telling myself. Right now the projector isn't working so we're trying to get it hooked back up. I can't wait until its over with...
No comments:
Post a Comment