Mom came to visit this weekend, yet ANOTHER Sunday off for me! It as nice to have her here but it's always so busy when she is here I never get to really enjoy it. We went to my cousin's house and saw my mom's family on Saturday night. My cousin taught us how to play a new rendition of UNO that was fun and we ended the night with Carrie's new PIT game. Sat. night Carrie and I stayed at the Heilmans and got up in the morning to a big Hawaiian waffle breakfast.Sunday afternoon was spent apt. shopping for me since Carrie has decided to work at Highland Academy. I spent some time last week setting up appointments to look at places this Sunday. Long story short, I signed a lease last night for an apt. on College Dr. which is within walking distance of the church (and the organ ;-) and the school. That was a big drawing feature: its location. It is also a duplex so I won't be in a basement and have people walking over my head. It has two bedrooms and has a couch, loveseat, chair, and kitchen table furnished. It is older but I think it can be fixed up nicely. I will move in when I get back from Europe I think.

Today I planned out my schedule of graduate classes. Looks like I'll be taking 1-2 classes this summer and starting to work on my project in the fall in conjunction with this new patient education program starting at Memorial (that is, if Memorial administration gets the ball rolling). My projected graduation date is May 2008. Sounds so far away but when I look at my class loads... all summer long both times... it looks a bit overwhelming. If I decide its just taking too long I can always crunch and try to graduate in December again.
No comments:
Post a Comment