
Carrie really should learn how to behave in front of cameras...

but she does look like she's having fun...

Who will play catch with me once Carrie and Ryan are gone?

The circle of frisbee... well... most of it...

Who will play catch with me once Carrie and Ryan are gone?

The circle of frisbee... well... most of it...
Finishing a paper/project that is 30% of my grade in a class today. It's actually going better than I thought. That is if I actually start doing it this morning. Tomorrow ends it for this semester and I CAN'T WAIT. I'm just checking off the list for these masters' classes. I don't think I'm looking forward to a single one of them. Also some are the lesser of two evils...
1 comment:
You'd better back off if you don't want my blackmail pics of you to show up in cyberspace.
Consider yourself warned.
Post a Comment