Thursday, January 27, 2011

Morning Blue Bird

I went outside to take pics of these deer...

 But I got distracted by this cute little blue bird.

This is a good example of the difference between my old camera and my new one. With the old camera I would have gotten a pic that looked like this and there would have been very little data in the darkness of the bird. So if I lightened it I wouldn't see any more detail in the bird.


Now I can edit and get this - granted, the background might be a bit blown out which I could cut and fix with Photoshop but for a quick edit, I can see the brilliant blue in the bird and I get a little dreaminess too.







 
  Come back inside please - or let us go chase those deer!

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

I love these. Looks like your new camera does the trick.