Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekend with the Heilmans

My camera has been staying in its case a lot these days. It seems like whenever I get away I just feel like sitting and not snapping. So here follow the only pictures I took on my camera all weekend.

Stephanie and I took a weekend getaway to Ryan and Carrie's. It was great to just relax and enjoy their beautiful "spacious" home. As my mother said when she called us over the weekend, who would have thought when I met Ryan 20 years ago that I'd be visiting him and his wife who also happens to be my best friend! I think what I enjoyed most was Sunday morning just sitting around talking and watching TV and enjoying the waffles Ryan made us. I get a Sunday completely off so rarely lately.


Take #2 - Stephanie and I smile nicely while the goofs behind us... well... lets just say, Ryan and Carrie are NOT as bashful as they used to be...

We all wished that my Ryan could have been there too but alas, that will have to wait for another time. BUT - Ryan will be home FOR GOOD in a little more than 48 hours!

6 comments:

Erik and Tara said...

wish you could come over and visit us too! i miss you! i'm praying for you guys. :)

Stephanie said...

dude I had no idea they were doing that! I feel like such a dork. lol

MJ said...

We forgot to take any pictures at their house this weekend, but at least we took pictures Sabbath on our walk with Hunts and at Opryland. I love the way their tree is decorated. I'm so glad they're just 3 hours away. Ain't it fun visitin' them on the occasional weekend!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to be with the best of friends. You are all lifers....I am sure.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great memories, like the tree, know you miss your man. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Great memories, like the tree, know you miss your man. Love, Dad