Here's our first look at our new home on the faculty drive!
Take these as a before - and I'll post an after in a month or so.
(laundry room and garage are back through the kitchen, living room to the right)
Our house has three bedrooms! We're looking forward to having all that space!
Here's our first home purchase - a new larger table. It will seat up to 8 people when all four sides are up so that the table is round. We think its pretty neat!
Here's our first home purchase - a new larger table. It will seat up to 8 people when all four sides are up so that the table is round. We think its pretty neat!


2 comments:
Looks nice! Are they painting for you before you move out there, or will you have to do it? Wish we could come help you move and unpack!
I love your new place! You're going to love all the space .:) It looks like everything inside is pretty updated, which is nice. And I noticed you have a fireplace! I'm so jealous! Like the table too.
Post a Comment