Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Showered in Collegedale

All my favorite breakfast foods!



Napkin rings from Kari, she always has napkins with napkin rings on our plates at her house so this is the perfect way to remember her every time I set a pretty table.






There's always a few rowdies in every crowd. These two were quite a hoot - Lynda Smith (long time Ford family friend) and Janita Herod (longtime Knight family friend). Some other dignitaries included: France cousins Keli and Monica, Dr. James & Dr. Gadd (School of Nursing Dean and professor), Joyce Richert (coworker) and Kelly Pratt (MSN classmate).




Towels from Joyce and Bebe - two nurses I work with.








The bow on this present is from my mother's wedding shower in 1976



Mary Jane made me towels with handles to go on the cabinets under the sink! They have basil on them like we both like to grow every summer.

Modeling the towel sarongs from Mary Jane and Mom

Ah yes, the obligatory self-portrait

My aging friend Clarence

Some of the leading ladies in my life!
from L to R: Kelli (SAU friend and fellow summer bride!), Stephanie (yadda yadda yadda), Joan Shultz (Kari's mom - SAU grandmother), Kari Shultz (SAU "Mom"), Carrie (some more yadda), the CAT who I found out was named Sneakers (Nathan and Jeremiah always called him Cat), me, my #1 Mom, Hollie (bridesmaid, friend, roomie, some more yaddas), Lynda Smith (knew me before I was born, friend of the family forever, the shower was at her house), and Mary Jane (2nd "Mom" for many many years and friend)

1 comment:

Tara Petersen said...

Looks like fun! So many nice things. :) Wish I could have been there! I can't wait to see you guys in June! Love ya