
I have now watched my first round of golf. Chris and Ryan let me watch them play yesterday at Eagle Bluff. Despite the threatening clouds and a few rain drops we made it through all 18 holes.

I've decided a few things:
#1: Golf could quite possibly be the most frustrating game ever
#2: I won't be playing any time soon
#3: I might really like it once I learn how to do it
#4: Everyone should touch a golf green once in their life, the grass is just amazing



I think putting is going to be my least favorite, it doesn't roll the way I think it will

Gotta love the action shots

This ball hit up on that bank and rolled down close to the hole

Chris spots the shot, oh wait, the ball is still sitting there, this must be a practice swing

As Ryan said, quite possibly the worst lie ever


They were playing from the gold tee boxes, the ones the farthest away

This course was exceptionally hilly which makes it great fun to drive a cart but probably atrocious to walk. This is the view from the tee box on one hole...

And this is the view from below, that tee box is up on the top right.
This is about when the rain and lightning started to threaten.

I think this house would be my pick. How about reading a book in your own turret overlooking a golf course?

The happy golfers
1 comment:
Erik LOVES to golf (he even brought his clubs all the way out here!). he's gotten me to a driving range once, and I almost killed the poor little Asian guy in the stall next to mine by hitting the ball straight up, ricocheting it off the roof and straight down near his head. i think i won't ever be an avid golfer. :) love ya
Post a Comment