Well, I'm done with my tests. Should I feel a sense of accomplishment? I don't. Just feels like another winter day. Got to plan this and that. Who's coming when, where we're going when. Big accomplishments are supposed to make one feel good aren't they? What if you don't really care. I suppose this will end a lot of things in my life. My life will no longer be measured in school years. My school bill will not be the biggest bill in my mailbox. Now school will be a choice, not an obligation.
Another event on my adulthood trajectory: I got my medical insurance card the other day. I am covered by myself and now will pay every month for the off chance that I will actually need medical assistance. January 1 my list of hands in my bank pocket goes up drastically. So what's to look forward to? As far as I'm concerned, it might be nice to just be 5 again.
On to the festivities... I might already be celebrating if anybody else was around to celebrate with. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who is completely done.
No comments:
Post a Comment