Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Toby's Boys Dorm Tour

 This is the boys dorm lobby. Mom and Dad say it sure looks a lot more like home with lots of pictures on the walls and the lamps they bought. I did a lot supervising while Mom, Dad, and the grandparents moved stuff around in here. I kept wanting to just sleep on the couches but they moved them out from under me!

 Some Old English made these end tables look a lot better!

 I like looking out the big windows on the front of the dorm for squirrels!

 Everybody is raving about how neat those paintings are with the verse shown behind me in this picture. I think squirrels are way more interesting. (Mom says I should point out to Mary Jane that this is your old bookcase from Kingway - its making the academy rounds!)

 Mom says this is the RA's room for 1st floor - she says I will be his friend - whoever an RA is...

 Very nice mattress...

Funny smells in these things called closets...
That's all! Dad says his office is not ready to show yet so that will have to come later. There is a really comfy couch in there!

1 comment:

The Buddha of Happy Valley said...

@ Toby = Dude, you are one awesome tour guide...Guard the dorm against those pesky squirrels.