Monday, March 29, 2010

Learning to use Photoshop Elements

Now that I have enough memory to run Photoshop Elements - I've been able to play around with it a bit. Here are my first edits using a picture I took of Toby this weekend. I also received some help from the Pioneer Woman's website - she has a download for free PSE actions which make the processes only one click instead of 20. The 1st and 3rd edits are her actions.

The original shot - unedited out of the camera

I see a lot of burnt edges in my future

Contrast adjustment, slight sharpening, and decreased saturation

Next to the others this one just looks weird but by itself it kinda has an interesting flavor. Its a soft fade action by PW that gives almost a sepia look but retains some of the color - like Muttley's pink ear.

No comments: