Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Journey to Collegedale

I made a quick long trip to Collegedale last weekend with a friend from work whose son lives there. There are so many people to see in town - especially when its alumni weekend - that I didn't take very many pictures and I've taken the liberty of stealing a few from Dave, MJ & Carrie. It was a wonderful trip except that I had to leave Ryan and Toby at home. I had so much fun seeing lots of friends and I even got to meet my new 2nd cousin:

Melanie Autumn Grace France

Catching Dave at the Alumni lunch in the gym
I caught Kari in the VM and Joylynn outside of church after she sang in the choir!

The nursing building is beginning to tower over the middle of the promenade!

I didn't take a single picture at the Heilmans - but thankfully they did. Always good to feel at home at their home. Here I'm on the phone with Ryan who was wishing he was there too.

Sunday breakfast

Eating at Olive Garden Sunday afternoon after a long stent at McKays


Very good ravioli

Trip to Marble Slab - sadly I haven't found one in Arkansas


Good to be with my girls again

Sleepy eyes waking up: one to go to a test, the other to get in the car and drive 11 hours home...

No comments: