Monday, September 1, 2008

The season ends

Its the end of our summer and what a summer it has been...
Our Lookouts season started the weekend of Carrie's wedding and we went to our last game last night just as school is starting. So much has changed since we went to that game in the end of May!

#1 Stephanie is back!

#2 Being Chik-fil-A night - we had many cows in attendance

They even participated in the chicken dance.

#3 We got to go into the outfield after the game. I am very jealous - the grass is so soft and cushy and beautiful. I would think it would be so much easier to judge bounces when the lawn is so uniform!

We all had to take our shoes off and experience the lush carpet. ;-)

#4 We're now the Carlsons and the Knights!
All 8 of us (actually 12 if you count Kelli and Danny & Nick and Shanin too) have been married between June 1 and August 29 *Congrats to Lindsey and Don!*)
I doubt there will be another summer to top this wedding count.

And what could end it off better than fireworks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a way to end the season. NO SCHOOL for you, in your man's arms, sister on the other arm, ballgames, new married couples to hang out with. Gal, you are cruising!!!

Mom and Dad

Erik and Tara said...

Looks like fun. :) I wish we were closer! (But you're right, I LOVE Colorado!!) :) love ya