Saturday, June 28, 2008

Maid of Honor for the first and last time

There is so much to blog about from the month of June! (And unfortunately, my computer is having some serious technical difficulties so it may take me awhile.) But one must always start at the beginning, so here's what happened June 1: Carrie and Ryan's wedding! Here's a look at it from the maid of honor's prospective.

Prayer at the rehearsal

1st but not last snake of the weekend

Apparently both sides of the family had picture taking in common

Coordinator Hollie directs us

Last Sabbath together as batchelors

Always time for a little basketball

Organizational conference during reception set-up Saturday night

And then it was the big day...


Who knew so many people could fit in my bathroom?

Now do you think it needs a little more...???



How weddings can make you feel sometimes ;-)

I think I'm telling Ryan to loosen up. Apparently, they all think it's funny

Taking the picture of Karen's flowers that's on Carrie's blog

Signing the guestbook: "Soon to be Mrs. Knight!"

Two weeks in fact

Ella wants to get rid of her basket





Reading a story about Carrie, Ryan, Ryan and I

Opening the stool I made for Carrie to solve the height challenge

Do you think it helps?

Signing the marriage license

The photographer takes a break


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

"maid of honor for the first and LAST time?" ummmmmm try again.