
Wedding bell assembly

Carrie's brother Grant and Gabby came too!

I bought Carrie the Cities and Knights extension for Settlers of Catan. This is Carrie giving Ryan the "No, for the 5th time, I will not trade you _______" look. Ryan made us lots of sweet deals despite his insisting we trade him something we didn't have...

Carrie's monopoly on #10 wood including the McDonald's metropolis

We got more and more crazy as we got more and more tired

Some Highland faculty ladies threw a shower for Ryan and Carrie on Sunday. Olivia and Gabby liked helping them unwrap all the gifts.

Don't they look so happy? I'm so excited that two of my favorite people in the world are getting married JUNE 1!!!!
3 comments:
i just told carrie that our first game of cities and knights took about 4 hours. i understand! but, you'll never go back. it's so much fun!
I can't wait to play Settlers with the expansion set! I will trade Ryan for 2 wheats and 3 rocks! Or is it 2 rocks and 3 wheats!
I am thoroughly addicted :)
Glad you could go for the shower.
Come on, my trading wasn't that bad, I just make thorough trade offers... I like the pictures of the shower!
Post a Comment