bought groceries at wal-mart for christmas dinner
put away said groceries
baked sweet potatoes and started making sweet potato casserole for Christmas
prepared room for assembly of desk
unloaded and assembled desk brought from my parents house (by the Meyers!)
reassembled computer on new desk (at least so it will turn on)
talked to Stephanie, Ryan, Uncle Jimmy, and Carrie on the phone (not at the same time)
folded towels
did the dishes
packed a lunch for tomorrrow
took a shower
washed/dryed a load of uniforms (waiting for them to dry while I write this)
How did I do all of this? I don't quite know... I probably would have fallen asleep if I'd sat down or slowed down for a minute, but in the midst of all this I've decided that despite how fun this is, my New Year's resolution is to NOT work next Christmas and be with at least one person from my immediate family on the actual day of Christmas. Because for 3 of the last 4 years... Christmas has been just another day...
No comments:
Post a Comment