Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Engaged!


Ryan took me to Tony's tonight (finally, since I lost a bet with him about the Red Sox vs Braves game in June, except I was supposed to pay if the Sox lost... so maybe we'll have to go again in the future...)

Self-portrait by the Hunter Art museum

Then Ryan wanted to hike out to Sunset Rock and watch the sun go down... he brought a coat "in case it is windy" as it had been very much so once when we were there before. He has been sick after all. I was also told to bring my camera on this trip for some reason. Hmmm...


And then he told me the real reason for our trip... and asked me to marry him.
So there you have it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus has rewarded both of your prayers. I couldn't be happier. You guys will have THE home to come to for friendship, warmth, kindness, and understanding; you'll make the planet a better place. ...

Anonymous said...

Well it's happened. Just think about a year ago when some guy took you to Taco Bell.........who would have guessed you would have ended up on the top of a mountain engaged. I am so happy for you. I know you prayed about this and God picked him out for you Jaclyn.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when you called me last night! I'm so happy for both of you. Seeing you two together this weekend solidified in my mind that he's the one for you. Congratulations to you both!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! And your maicure still looks great! :-)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you both!!!!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and Ryan!!! You guys are an amazing couple and I can totally imagine how blissfully happy you must be right now!

Lots of Love,
Tara & Ryan
(Ryan's must be the best cause they sure seem to be popular! :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I wish I could have talked to you on the phone! You both look so happy (as you do when you've made the right decision!) And your ring is beautiful too!!! :) You are a wonderful couple and I know God will bless you both. I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jaclyn!! Another one bites the dust....=) I'm very happy for the both of you!

Rashell S.