I'm so glad Mary Jane convinced me to go shopping on Labor Day! I've been looking at bedroom furniture here and there for about 6 months and finally came across some that I liked at the right price at a furniture warehouse here in town. Its a queen size bedroom suit made by Largo.
3 comments:
I now realize why I've been feeling so depressed today. You guys are all hanging out and I'm not there. The longer I live in MD the more I hate it. I hate being left out of the fun. Anyway, I love the bedroom set! I really like the red highlights.
It's very nice. I am sure you will enjoy it as time goes by. What a crowd to welcome it. Hope you sleep well.
mom
It looks so nice! I'll have to come by to see it. When are you working this week??? We're going boating tomorrow after school. Want to come??? Call me.
Post a Comment