
So, I was really kidding. My summer wasn't over. I took another almost-week off at the Knights' lakehouse in Oneonta, AL. (I have now worked a total of 3 days in the last month.) Apparently I'm becoming a Giants fan... and an Alabama fan. I now have my own maroon Alabama shirt and I have fallen in love with the Alabama landscape (nice and mountainous around the lakehouse) to go along with my Alabama boy. It was nice to relax away from internet and cell phone service and eat lots of g

ood home cooking thanks to Nanna, Aunt Suzanne, and Ryan's mom, Valeri. I don't think I've ever eaten so many fresh garden vegetables in my life!
Perhaps the best part about this vacation month has been playing with my camera. Digitals make picture taking so much more fun because you get immediate results on your experiments! Here are a few of the results:

Ross (Ryan's brother)

John boards with Ross behind

Ryan watches while his cousin John tests his wakeboard, Ryan's new wakeboard, that he couldn't use because of his knee... :-(

Robin takes a turn

John and Ross (I missed getting a good picture of Jeff, John, and Ross on there together)
Seen a picture like this before? Stanley gets a footrub from Nanna

On Sabbath afternoon we sang lots of old youth songs and hymns.
Here's Aunt Suzanne and Pawpaw.

Happy Birthday to me with Key Lime pie

One last spin before leaving on my birthday

Ryan's learning to use my camera too. Pretty good, eh?
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast last week. I like the close up pictures of the wakeboarding and jet ski. So you are turning into a Giants fan! That's great.
Post a Comment