Sunday, May 27, 2007

In honor of a Sunday off! (and edited to my own tastes)

EIGHT Lasts
1. Last cigarette: Never even close
2. Last beverage: Does water count? If not, probably orange juice or Silk Chocolate Milk
3. Last phone call: Carrie
4. Last text message: Carrie (but it's usually Stephanie)
5. Last CD played: The Jaclyn's Mix CD Carrie made me summer '04
6. Last bubble bath: I don't remember, I've probably had 2 my entire life
7. Last time you cried: cried or shed a tear? um... sometime middle of last week maybe
8. Last meal: Bran muffin, strawberries and Silk yogurt, crazy bread from Little Ceasars

EIGHT Have You’s
1. Have you ever dated someone twice? I think three or four times is more accurate
2. Have you ever been cheated on? Unfortunately, YES
3. Have you ever bought condoms? absolutely not, although I've had them shoved at me several times by healthcare people who think everybody MUST be doing it
4. Have you ever kissed someone & regreted it? At the time, no, later, yes
5. Have you ever fallen in love? definitely
6. Have you ever lost someone? many times
7. Have you ever been depressed? yes
8. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up? This is precisely why drinking doesn't sound fun to me

Name SIX things you did in the past three days
1. Ate at the Heilmans house
2. Played Dutch Blitz (and won, hee hee)
3. Sat in a graveyard
4. Rubbed Ryan's feet at least twice
5. Wrote a 9 page paper on Illeris' Three Dimensions of Learning Model
6. Went to Walmart twice (far too many times for me)

List FOUR people you can tell pretty much anything to
1. Ryan
2. Stephanie
3. Carrie
4. Tara

List THREE favorite colors
1. Blue
2. Green
3. Brown

List TWO things you want to do before you die
1. Travel Europe (Definitely have to agree with this one, Stephanie. Let's go together!)
2. Get married

SO FAR IN 07′…
Been to school – Yes but why am I still doing this exactly?
Done something you swore never to do – As a general practice, no, so probably not
Laughed until you cried - Maybe just a little bit
Went behind your parents back - Does this apply to me anymore?
Met someone who changed your life – Maybe one of my patients
Gotten close to someone- closER to someone...
Found out who your true friends were - I already knew that

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF……
1. Bush: Just leave the guy alone and let him do his job, you couldn't do it much differently and neither could anybody else.
2. Gay Marriage? I think this term is an oxymoron
6. Who is the best hugger that you know? Ryan
7. Do you believe in love at first sight? Based on my definition of love, No
8. Is there something you want to tell someone? If you're my friend, I love you and I'm glad you're in my life
9. What brand of shirt are you wearing? Limited
13. How many kids do you want to have? 2, no more, no less
15. Do you wanna change your name? Nope, unless you're talking about an eventual last name addition ;-)
16. What did you do for your last birthday? My parents were here, Ryan left a rose on my doorstep before going to take an ACT, I went and played the organ in the morning, maybe we went out to eat at Tony's and to a Lookouts game?
17. What time did you wake up today? 8:15 WOW, that is highly unusual
18. What were you doing at midnight last night? Ryan was driving me home
19. Name something you CANNOT wait to do: go boating this afternoon
20. Last time you saw your dad: my cousin's wedding last month
21. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? I would become less afraid and be more of a risk taker
27. Least favorite month? January, its a depressing month, you've eaten too much, the holidays are over, school goes on forever, its cold, need I say more
32. Coke or Pepsi? Mountain Dew on RARE occasions
34.have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Definitely ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed reading that. just b/c i miss you. i know you so well: i knew how you'd answer every single question. :) i can't wait to see you (if only briefly!) next week. i can't wait to come home! love you so much my dear